SSC MTS Recruitment 2019 Notification: Apply Online for Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Exams 2019 The SSC Staff Selection Commission announced the notification for the SSC Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination 2019, Good news for the student who is trying to get a central government job, you can apply for the SSC MTS recruitment exam 2019 online at the official website SSC release the date for the different Vacancies in MTS.
10th Pass Students Apply for the MT exam (How to Apply)
Today we are sharing all the step by step guide for how to apply online SSC MTS recruitment 2019 exam, Who can eligible to apply for the MTS exam 2019 and Criteria, Exam date, Application process, Selection Procedure, Registration fees, Pay scale syllabus, Exam pattern and all other information briefly in this Article so read the full Article.
If You are a 10th pass student then you can apply for the exam between 22 April to 29 May 2019 According to the SSC MTS 2019 notification, candidates would be able to complete their online fee payment formality till May 31, 2019, up to 5 PM if students have completed their registration by 29th May up to 5 PM
Recruitment Details SSC MTS Notification 2019SSC MTS 2019 Notification
Apply Online Link :- SSC MTS Online Form
Syllabus :- SSC MTS Syllabus
Admit Card SSC MTS :- Admit Card – Download
Official Website :- https://ssc.nic.in/
Full Details for the SSC MTS exam 2019
Age Limit:- The age limits for the posts as per the Recruitment Rules of various User Departments are : –
18-25 years as on 01-08-2019 (for Example applicants born not before 02-08-1994 and not later than 01-08-2001).
18-27 years as on 01-08-2019 ( for Example applicants born not before 02-08-1992 and not later than 01-08-2001).
Pay Scale:-Rs.5200-20,200 Grade Pay Rs.1800/-
Educational Qualification: -Must have passed Matriculation Examination OR equivalent from a recognized Board.
Application Fee: -Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) For each Application. The fee is exempted for all Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen, eligible for reservation.
Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using
Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or through
cash in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
How to Apply for SSC MTS examination 2019 check below step by step :-
Interested eligible candidates should apply Online on the official website of SSC log on to http://ssc.nic.in Online submission of application will start from 22.04.2019 to 29.05.2019…..
- 1st you have to visit an official website of SSC – https://ssc.nic.in/
- Go to the “Online Form” page.
- Read Instructions then Proceed for online application.
- Fill in the basic details viz. Name, Father’s name, Date of Birth, e-mail Address, Mobile number, and Educational Qualification, etc.
- Follow the instructions and complete the registration process step-by-step for getting a Registration Number & Password. Important Dates
- Important Dates :
Important Dates of the MTS Exam
- The date for submission of online applications 22.04.2019
- Last date for receipt of application 29.05.2019
- Last date for making online fee payment 31.05.2019 (up to 5.00 PM)
- Last date for generation of offline Challan 31.05.2019 (up to 5.00 PM)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank) 01.06.2019
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I) 02.08.2019 to 06.09.2019 (CBE)*
- Date of Paper-II (Descriptive) 17.11.2019 (DES)** (SUNDAY)
- Important Link Area: http://ssc.nic.in/ :