PM Narendra Modi‘s exclusive interview with the Editor-in-Chief of India TV Rajat Sharma.
Within the Lok Sabha elections, a memorable interview of Prime Minister Narendra Modi is being publicized on India TV. PM Modi is responding to the questions of Rajat Sharma, Editor-in-Chief of India TV, in the special program ‘Salaam India‘ in India TV.
Today PM Narendra Modi Faced Rajat Sharma’s Question on his Exclusive Interview with the India TV on 4 May 2019. In this Interview PM Modi Explain all the Projects which was accompanied in the last 5 years and This is the most impactful interview till the date of the Prime minister of India.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi spoke freely and at length with India TV’s Editor-in-chief Rajat Sharma. The Prime Minister, in his element, faced many questions and provided answers which extorted cheers and respectful shouting.
PM MODI on India TV Exclusive Interview with Rajat Sharma
The questions India TV’s Editor-in-chief Rajat Sharma asked Prime Minister Narendra Modi:
- How could a person born in a poor family, one who sold tea, reach such great heights?
- How did you manage to impress Donald Trump and his family given that the US President is known to have a mercurial personality?
- How do you manage to establish relations on a personal level with world leaders?
- Rahul Gandhi had criticized your China visit saying that you just sat on a swing with top Chinese leaders and did nothing else, how do you respond?
- Rahul Gandhi also targetted you for China’s continued resistance to declaring Masood Azhar a global terrorist, what do you say on this?
Most Important Talk of this Interview with the Nation
आप गलत हैं तो आपको कोई बचा नहीं सकता
You are wrong then no one can save you
पाकिस्तान ने टैंक, रडार लगा दिये और हम बजरंगबली की जय करके ऊपर से चले गए
Pakistan set up tanks, radars, and we went upstairs by hitting Bajrangbali
मैं चुनाव के लिए सरकार नहीं चलाता
I do not run the government for the election
Have the right to ask for evidence, but to accept the evidence is also their responsibility
सबूत मांगने का हक है, लेकिन सबूत मानना भी उनकी जिम्मेवारी है