If You forgot your Sim Number Don’t remember your Mobile 10 Digit number and you want to know the number then read out this article, If you guys searching in Google to find the How to Check My Number on Airtel then the solution is here, Because we bring you the Updated and new USSD Codes for Airtel Sim.
Not only the USSD code (Unstructured Supplementary Service Data), but we have also shared the easiest instructions How to check Your Number on Airtel Sim Card in a mobile device step by step Guide. Therefore if you are searching for it then you are in the right place. Read the complete article. And you will get your Sim card number.
How to Check Your Own Mobile Number on Airtel SIM?
Mostly all the SIM card Service providers provide the USSD Code Services for all the user who forgets their SIM card number So here is three Method to check Own Number on Airtel.
Check Your Own Number on Airtel SIM by USSD Code (Method:-1)
USSD CODE:- *282# OR *121*1# OR *121*9# OR *121*51#
- First Of All, Insert Your SIM in Your MobileNow Just Open The Phone Dial/caller & Dial Below Number
- Just Dial This USSD Code: *282# OR *121*1# OR *121*9# OR *121*51#
- And Click On Green Call Button
- Instantly, You Will See The Flash Message On Screen Including Your Airtel Number.
Check Your Own Number on Airtel SIM by Customer Service (Method:-2)
In this method, you have to dial a number on the mobile phone and talk to customer care.
- Dial This Number: 121 or 198
- Call Will Gets Connected On Airtel Customer Support
- Click 1 For Mobile Services.
- On Next Step IRV Will Speak Your Mobile Number, Your Balance & Your Data Balance & Validity Of Your Data Balance With Date
How To Check Your Own Airtel Mobile Number? (Method:-3)
- First Of All, Download My Airtel App From Playstore.
- Now Just Sign in With Your Airtel SIM
- Go To Homepage Of The My Airtel App
- On Home Page Of The App, You Will Get Below Screen
- This Consist Almost Every Activated Plan Of Your Airtel SIM, Validity, Your Airtel Number, Your Airtel Data Balance, Expiry, etc.