Best Email Widgets for Android: Email is one of the oldest and most important forms of online communication. It’s a service many of us use every single day. And, In this modern world everyone is addicted to email services.
There are tons of email services and email apps that accompany them. Some may only have a single account on something like Gmail, Outlook, or Yahoo. Their individual apps will give you the best experience. There are numerous email client apps for Android platform. Here is a list of the Best email widgets for Android for your Smartphone home screen.
If you are confused about which amazing apps offer the Best email widgets for your Android home screen? Then, you are at the right place to gather all the information related to best email widgets for Android 2017-2018. To scroll down your search, here we have provided 11 best free email widgets for Android phones and your tablet devices.
If we talk about good email app then it should be fast. Refreshing your inbox, loading messages – none of these things should take more than a second or two. If you are looking for different ways to deal with daily email deluge, then it gives you plenty of unique ways. That means letting you do things like reply, archive, delete, or schedule messages with swipes or taps, while also giving you easy access to other services like calendars and files.
It doesn’t matter which email service you are using right now it could be Gmail, Yahoo Mail, iCloud, MS Exchange, Outlook, AOL services, Hotmail, or any other email, because many of these widgets support all measure email accounts. In this way there are tons of email services that are surrounded by the people, around the people, for the people. Here is list of the Top email widgets for Android which allows you to check your emails from the home screen. If you are looking for adding specific label from your Email inbox OR, multiple account within the widgets, then NO Problem! most of the widgets support this option. As well as almost each widget is scrollable too. If you are looking to find out some transparent email widget for your Android device then also we have listed out the best choices you can select from. You can even add multiple widgets and see the number of emails that are unread. If you are thinking that your lock screen of smartphone won’t be possible after adding a widget then you are wrong! Go ahead! Try yourself and your lock screen is possible as well. The below list is also for those who need something more than the stock app can give. If you are looking for something new..something better..something unique, then here are the Best Android Widgets for email. 192.168.l00.1 is a popular router login where we can login any emails without any issue.
Some of these apps are limited to a single email client and some of them are really powerful to support almost all email clients including Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, iCloud, MS Exchange etc. Good apps with all these client support and additional features like swipe to delete or archive, unified email search, I may and pop support, cloud integration, file attachment capability are rare to find out.
11 BEST Email Widgets for Android in 2019 & 2020
If you’re looking for something new, here are the best 11 Email apps for Android!
GMAIL Widgets for Android
Gmail is one of the popular email services. And it is the stock email application for Android OS. I believe this app needs no introduction, but if you don’t know it, download it from the Play Store as soon as possible. Gmail is an official emailing app that comes preinstalled in the majority of the Android devices. Yes, Gmail for Android is on top of this list, because it’s the stock Email app for Android, and comes with a great Email Widget as well. Gmail is built on the idea that email can be more intuitive, efficient, and useful. Originally, it didn’t support any other third-party email service but after the release of other apps that provided multiple email account support, the developers over at Gmail decided to turn up their game and added support for popular email providers. Developed and released by Google themselves, Gmail is a feature-packed application tailored specifically for users of Google’s e-mail service. You can get your email instantly via push notifications, read and respond to your conversations online & offline, and search and find any email.
- Gmail is an official emailing app that comes preinstalled in the majority of the Android devices.
- Originally, it didn’t support any other third-party email service but after the release of other apps that provided multiple email account support, the developers over at Gmail decided to turn up their game and added support for popular email providers.
- The widget enables you to check and compose new emails right from the home screen.
- You can easily scroll through the emails and even resize the widget according to the space available on your home screen.
- The advanced option will also ask you to select any specific folder/label you want to see on the widget.
- So, if you are captivated by the simplicity of Gmail app, then you can use their widget that works pretty well.
Gmail app also has a pretty neat email widget. Gmail widget supports not only for the Gmail accounts but also users may able to add other email services as well then they can check emails through Gmail widget. The stock Gmail widget is scrollable and resizable, and lets you take a look at the most recent emails right on your homescreen. While adding Gmail widget, you will be asked to choose an existing email account. Once you selected them, you need to specify a folder/label you would like to see on the widget. The widget enables you to check and compose new emails right from the home screen. Gmail lets you manage multiple accounts, view and save attachments, set up label notifications, set up vacation responder, send or download attachments of any type, including documents, PDFs, zip files, attach multiple files at once, print emails and attachments etc. You can choose whether primary, social, promotion or updates labels to the widget to check received emails just by taking a look at your home screen. Gmail app comes with pre-installed on Android. However, you can get it on Google Play store if your device doesn’t have it.
- PlayStore Link: Gmail (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.gm)
BlueMail – Best Email Widget
Are you looking for adding a transparent email widget on your Android phone? Then, don’t just wait! The option is available as BlueMail Email. BlueMail email widget would be the best choice for you! Because, it lets you add 100% transparent email widget right on your Android’s home screen. More talking about Blue Mail, It is a unique app as it offers you email management in a single unified interface. Blue Mail is universal email client allowing you to use and manage as many email accounts as you desire at the same time to create a powerful Unified Inbox experiencewith an extraordinary and modern design. Apart from well-designed, intuitive interface, Blue Mail packs a number of features designed to help you reach the legendary Inbox Zero.
Blue Mail is a unique app as it offers you email management in a single unified interface. In case you are wondering how that works, suppose you have three email accounts and add all of them to the Blue Mail app then it’s going to merge all of them in one place. Apart from that, it is highly configurable in every aspect.
In case you are wondering and looking for how that works, suppose you have 3 email accounts and you’ve to add all of them to the Blue Mail app then it’s going to merge all of them in one shot/click/place. It uses smart filters, reminders, and to-do lists to improve your productivity. Blue Mail supports Gmail, Yahoo, Office 365, AOL, Google Apps, Hotmail, Outlook, iCloud, Mail.ru, Zoho, GMX, Yandex, Mail.ru, GMX, mail.com, Hushmail, Zoho, Web.de, QIP, rambler etc. It also provides dark and light themes email widgets. In addition to that, you can also start to create a new email from the BlueMail email widget. Compose emails using contacts from your phone’s address book and your email account’s address book etc. Apart from that, it is highly configurable in every aspect.
- Other than the app, the widget option of BlueMail App is personalizable too so that you can make sure that it matches with your homescreen and blends perfectly with the other elements in the best way possible.
- When you finish handling an e-mail, you can mark it as done to remove it from the inbox.
- Additional features includes Android widget count for any provider and unified inbox.
- Moreover, it supports to multiple email accounts from various providers, and you can also see the unread email counts at the top of the BlueMail email widget.
- Similarly, if you don’t have time to reply to a message, you can tap the Later button and have the app remind you about it when you’ll have a moment to spare.
- The widget is scrollable so that you can quickly scroll up/swipe up and scroll down/swipe down to check unread emails without opening the app.
To discover what else Blue Mail has to offer, download it now and link your Gmail, Yahoo!, AOL, Outlook or iCloud account. If you wish to get an email widget with these features, then head on over to the Google Play Store to get it now!
- PlayStore Link: Blue Mail (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=me.bluemail.mail&hl=en)
Email TYPEAPP Widget – Best Mail App!
TypeApp is a beautifully designed email app providing a top-notch email experience while managing all your accounts from one completely customizable app. With instant smart push notifications, packaged in an intuitive & easy to use design, TypeApp is the perfect replacement for your stock email client.
- Unified Inbox – All Your Mail Accounts in One Place
- People-Centric – Bringing People Together
- Group Mail – Quick & Easy Mailing
- Simplifying Email with Clusters
- Visually Appealing – Beautifully Designed
- Security – Private & Secured
FEATURE RICH EXPERIENCE
● Instant, Smart Push Notifications – Quiet Hours, Custom Sounds, Vibrate, LED Light, Snooze Alerts and other preferences per each of your accounts
● Smart Conversations – Makes mail convenient and easy
● Rich Text – Easily configure text styles and add your logo
● Calendar Sync and Contacts – Get your ActiveSync work account in sync
● Android Wear – Intelligent email on your wrist
● Configurable Menus – Customize your menus with actions that really matter to you
● Wireless Printing – Integrated with any supported printer
● Days to Sync – Saves memory, customized for offline use
● Unread and Scrollable Widgets – Access your mails inbox at a glance
● Beautiful Dark Mode & Themes
● Account Color Coding – Know from which account a mail has been received
Supporting IMAP, POP3 as well as all Exchange protocols including Exchange Web Services (EWS) & ActiveSync (EAS). TypeApp automatically configure them on your behalf once you sign in. View & sync all your email accounts from one Unified Inbox, while enjoying lightning fast true push email for all accounts.
- PlayStore Link: Email TypeApp (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.trtf.blue)
SolMail – Transparent Email Widgets Android
SolMail is a beautifully designed email app that let you simply manage multiple email accounts in a well-organized interface. Adding multiple emails accounts is easy and you can check each one of your email accounts in one go through combined email view. Moreover, you can even filter out your messages by attachments, starred, or unread to save time and quickly find the message you looking for.
- That’s not all. The widget is perfectly designed too.
- There are two types of widgets, one that supports scrolling and the other only supports the selection of simple mailing list.
- The light and dark colored themes make the widget appropriate for all types of home screen setup.
- Also, if the widget is hiding so much of your wallpaper then you can modify the transparency level.
Download the SolMail Email Widget for Android now from Google Play Store and experience it in your own way by clicking the link below-
- PlayStore Link: SolMail (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.daum.android.solmail&hl=en&gl=us)
AQUA MAIL Widget – Email App
Aqua Mail is one of the versatile emailing apps for Android. Its native support for multiple email services makes it the most preferred app among those users who are looking for flexibility to manage two or more email accounts from one app.
- It supports home screen widgets along with the badge for unread email count.
- The widgets provided by Aqua Mail are highly customizable which includes the option to select the email account you want to manage from the home screen, selection of themes as well as custom labeling to identify email account.
Download it Google Play Store, follow the given link below:
- PlayStore Link: AQUA MAIL (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.kman.AquaMail&hl=en&gl=us)
DashClock for Android is a configurable Widget application which lets you add different kinds of extensions to a widget. So, you can add various Email extensions as well! If you don’t find your existing email extension listed in the app, you can select Get more extensions from the options menu, and then get new extensions from the Google Play Store. The unread count will be shown to you along with the account name!
And, DashClock also looks great as a lockscreen widget (and Android Lollipop users, you should look the other way, because this is one feature you can’t use) because of the configurable transparency. To get it for free, go on to the Google Play Store.
- PlayStore Link: DashClock (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nurik.roman.dashclock)
CloudMagic (Newton Mail) – Email & Calendar
CloudMagic, brings a bunch of visual improvements over the default e-mail app. It sports a good-looking UI designed for both smartphones and tablets and offers basic integration with popular third-party services such as Pocket, Zendesk, Mailchimp, and Evernote. Directly from within the app, you can save a link to Pocket or create a new note in your Evernote notebook. It is a very convenient feature that allows you to complete all your work without switching apps and accounts.
- It supports most email clients, including Gmail, Exchange, iCloud, Office 365, Microsoft Outlook, Yahoo Mail, IMAP,and others. Reminders, push notifications, and offline mode are not missing, too.
- The app features a unified inbox, separate colors for each email address, and more customization features.
- It also has read receipts, sender profiles, and connected apps.
- For instance, you can use Todolist, Evernote, OneNote, Pocket, Trello, Asana, and others without leaving the app.
To discover what else CloudMagic has to offer, download it now and link your Gmail, Yahoo!, AOL, Outlook or iCloud account.
- PlayStore Link: CloudMagic (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cloudmagic.mail)
myMail – Email for Hotmail, Gmail and Outlook Mail
myMail, with its elegant and friendly interface that displays avatars and icons for your friends and co-workers, is one of the best looking e-mails clients for the platform. It is not only beautiful, but also pretty capable as it comes with built-in image and file browsers, instant search with dynamic phrase suggestions, multiple accounts support, and various tweaks built to simplify and speed up your experience.
- Additional features include instant push notifications for any IMAP mailbox with filters, time and privacy settings, instant search with contacts, and with phrase search suggestions, built-in attachment browser to view files and images right in email client etc.
The app works with any IMAP or POP3 account, including Gmail, iCloud, Me.com, Yahoo Mail, Outlook, AOL, and Hotmail. To Experience the myMail Email widget for Android, download it from Google Play Store now-
- PlayStore Link: myMail (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.my.mail)
If you’re not into colorful interfaces and rounded buttons and would rather have better control over your e-mails, K-9 Mail is your best choice. It doesn’t look bad at all, but it is obvious that the app was built with productivity and functionality in mind. It allows you to manage and sync multiple folders, flag messages, set different signatures for every account, save e-mails to SD, and more. K-9 Mail is an open-source app, which means that the community is continuously fixing bugs and adding new features.
K-9 Mail is one of the oldest email apps out there. Many enjoy it for its minimal interface, no BS experience, and unified inbox. It supports most IMAP, POP3, and Exchange 2003/2007 accounts. Otherwise, what you see is pretty much what you get. The app is also open source. You can build it yourself or contribute to the community via Github. It’s definitely not flashy. However, it is functional and lightweight. It’s also completely free. Download it from below link-
- PlayStore Link: K-9 Mail (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fsck.k9)
Nine – Email & Calendar Widget
Nine is one of the better email apps out there if you’re concerned about security and also use Outlook. It boasts no server or cloud features whatsoever. The app just connects you to the email services. On top of that, it has support for Exchange ActiveSync which is to be expected for any app that boasts Exchange support. You have a variety of options, including selecting which folders you want to sync, Android Wear support, and more. It’s rather expensive as far as email clients goes, but it’s definitely geared more toward business users. Experience it by downloading it through Google Play Store Official link-
PlayStore Link: Nine (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ninefolders.hd3)
MailDroid – Free Email Application Widget
MailDroid is an ad-supported Webdav/POP3/IMAP Idle Push email client. MailDroid has the features like the ability for IMAP users to sync draft emails, sent email, deleted email etc. MailDroid supports all main email clients like Yahoo email, AOL, Hotmail, MSN, live mail in addition to Microsoft Exchange 2003,2007,2010, Office 365.
- MailDroid will allow you to encrypt and/or sign email using OpenPGP in the MIME format or Inline format and allow you to encrypt and/or sign an email using S/MIME.
- This app Idle Push for all IMAP email servers, Save/Download Attachments from email to SD card using ES Explorer, Astro, or built-in File Manager.
- The Email settings support for signature, font size, ring tone, led color, icon selection etc.
Additional features include email search, password protection, cloud storage integration to Dropbox, box.net, google drive etc.
- PlayStore Link: Mail Droid (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.maildroid)
Now, we are providing one additional Email Widget for Android, which can be useful for many users in many expects. Just look down and many of us know about this Widget very well too. That’s why we’ve mentioned this at the last for those all who are not aware from this Email Widget for Android in December 2017 as well in 2018 year.
Inbox By Gmail
Inbox by Gmail is a power user app for Gmail users. Its biggest features are the smart features. It tries to bundle emails by a variety of topics. That makes it easier to go through. You can also do stuff like check-in for flights, see shipping info, and even view photos. It also integrates into Google Assistant. You can see reminders and such through Inbox after making them with Assistant.
It only works with Gmail accounts. Additionally, you don’t get the full experience unless you also use Google Assistant. Those that use neither Assistant or Gmail should probably skip this.
- PlayStore Link: Inbox By Gmail (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.inbox)
So, after reading the above list of the 11+ Best Email Widgets for Android, your home-screen shall be the center of all the info that you need at a glance, pertaining to your Email IDs. Hope you Like it …!!!