There are a number of activities involved in a business which can be categorized under different sections such as Accounting, Task & Project Management, Communication, Customer Service, File Management or File Sharing, Lead Management and e-commerce or content management solutions. This is the reason why businesses use Business Management Software which helps them manage all the activities in a better way in order to bring customer success. It is a must for small as well as large enterprises.
You will find different business management suites available in the market. We have compiled the best 5 for you which are suitable for small to large businesses.
Best Business Management Softwares in 2020
Netsuite is an Oracle product which consists of various tools for ERP, Financials, CRM, HR and eCommerce. It is being used by more than 40,000 large, mid-sized and small fast-growing businesses. Netsuite provides industry-specific support that means it works the way your business works.
- cloud-based ERP solution with features of Production Management, Supply Chain Management, Order Management, Financial Management & Planning and features for managing end-to-end inventory & inbound/outbound logistics in real-time
- mobile-enabled, flexible, social and customizable
- reports and key performance indicators are easily accessible
- Effective project accounting, resource management, timesheet and expense management
Price: NetSuite license costs $999 per month and the access cost is $99 per user. You can go for free trial before purchasing.
Bitrix24 is complete business management software equipped with management, collaboration and communication tools. You can use Bitrix24 for communications, tasks & projects, CRM, contact center and Sites & Landing Pages.
- The internal social network allows much easier, faster and more efficient collaboration
- Receive instant feedback, share ideas, create workgroups and engage your employees
- online multi-user editing and custom document approval workflows
- increase your sales with its CRM and sales team management
- works on iPhone, iPad or Android
- For tasks & projects there are features of Kanban, Planner, Projects, Notifications, Checklists, Reminders, etc.
- As a contact center solution, it has features of social networks & mobile messenger, conversation transfer between channels as well as employees, open channel access rights, Website chat, etc.
- For CRM, it provides features like Mobile CRM, data import/export in CSV, sales target, history, etc.
- Features for Lead Management, Sales Report, Email Marketing, CRM Pipeline Management, Invoicing as well as Task Management.
Price: For cloud solution, Bitrix has four pricing plans- Free, CRM+ ($69 per month), Standard ($99 per month) and Professional ($199 per month). For an on-premise solution, it has three pricing plans- Bitrix24.CRM ($1490), Business ($2990), and Enterprise ($24990). For on-premise plans a free trial is available.
Zoho One is complete business management software suite with an impressive 40 business apps available as native and mobile versions. There is a centralized administrative control and enterprise-level controls.
- online document storage and sharing
- Automates personalized business workflows
- For Business Process there are Creator apps for the Windows platform
- For Productivity and Collaboration- Notebook and Writer applications for Mac OS
- online Invoicing capability
- security through multi-factor authentication, IP restrictions, and password policy
Price: Zoho One License for all employees cost $35 per employee and Flexible user pricing cost $90 per user. It has all-in-one licensing model.
ProofHub can help you with project planning. The online project management solution streamlines the processes, store and share files and share feedback. You can define your custom rules and different access levels for the team. It is available as a mobile app used by both Android and iOS users. ProofHub supports multiple languages and is suitable for freelancers also.
- Time tracking and task management possible
- Gantt charts to keep the projects on track
- Dynamic reports give clear insights
- Reports on project progress, resource utilization, etc.
- keeps track of the changes made to files and documents
- You can set up a branded sign-in page.
Price: You get a free trial for the product. There are two pricing plans- Ultimate Control ($89 per month) and Essential ($45 per month).
StudioCloud provides complete business management solutions and has made its mark in pretty less time. It is suitable for small to large businesses.
- Can manage clients, partners, and vendors at one place
- For managing employees, projects and lead generation
- Creating and sending professional invoices
- Sending automated, personalized, text and email reminders
- Online clients review and signing of contracts
- Easily customize the interface of software, invoices, and contracts
- Has facility to Import and Export data
- functionality for time tracking of employees
- accepts credit cards and eSignatures
Price: StudioCloud has three pricing plans- Free, PartnerBoost ($35 per month) and EmployeeBoost ($65 per month).